Yoga Centers in London (Part 2)
- It offers many different classes for adults, but also provides a charity yoga therapy for children with special needs.
- Positive effects on physiology, muscle tension and respiratory pattering.
- Classes include Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Yin, gentle, therapeutic and pregnancy yoga.
- Also includes classes for children!
- The biggest yoga studio in London, which has more than 50 teachers!
- There are around 250 yoga and Pilates classes each week from beginners to intermediate stage.
- It is located in the refitted ex-factory with stained glass windows and beautiful reception with chill-out and café area and is called Primrose Hill Studio.
- The branches of the studio are located in Soho, Chelsea and Covent Garden.
- It was approved by the British Wheel of Yoga in 2004.
- BMY guides and trains teachers and other professionals, so it is suited for beginners as well as experts.
- There are 50 different yoga classes, which include Ashtanga, Hatha, Iyengar and pregnancy yoga.
- It is located in Queen’s Park and it is lovely and pleasant yoga studio.
- It offers a wide range of different disciplines, which include Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar, beginners’ classes and pregnancy sessions.
- The studio is highly recommended by the experts.
Yoga on the Lane
- The studio is located on Shacklewell lane and is pretty much pretty as a picture can be.
- There is under-floor heating and parcels of lavender for every tired eye
- Its founder is a ballet dancer, Naomi Reynolds and her teachings are rather fun than spiritual.
- Her small team of yoga instructors practice dynamic and flow yoga, known as Vinyasa yoga.
- It is located in East London and is one of the favorite spot for stressed-out yogi in the city of London.
- A great studio for everyone who loves regular classes with physical and mental benefits.